To our beloved patients at the office of Leslie B. Anthony, DMD:
While many things have changed recently, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. We love to educate our patients and take pride in helping you make informed choices regarding your health and what is right for you as an individual. As we welcome back patients and resume regular dental services, we understand there may be some fears about your upcoming or future appointments. We want to welcome you back, calm any fears, and inform you about the infection control procedures we follow every day in our practice to keep you, every patient, and our staff safe.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
In addition to our already strict preventative procedures, we will be taking additional safety measures such as:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to serving you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, every patient safe in our practice.
Please call the office at 406-752-8161
From your trusted Kalispell Dental team at Leslie B. Anthony, DMD