The office of Leslie B. Anthony, DMD is taking extra precautions to protect our patients and staff. Expect some new changes to be in place at your next dental appointment.
Here is what you need to know:
- Someone from the office will be contacting you the day prior to your appointment to ask you a few precautionary screening questions and to confirm or reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive at the office and are safely parked, please remain in your car. Call the office at 406-752-8161 to let us know you have arrived for your appointment. We will let you know when it is time for you to come inside.
- Masks are required. Please bring your own mask. It is highly recommended that you bring your own mask however, if you do not have one a medical screener will provide one for you.
- When you enter the building, you will also be asked precautionary screening questions by hospital staff who will also be taking your temperature.
- You will be asked upon arriving inside the office to wash or sanitize your hands and use an antiseptic mouth rinse.
- We will also ask that you wash hands again before you leave the office.
For the safety of our staff, other patients, and yourself, please be truthful and candid in your answers to the screening questions. We appreciate your honesty and cooperation during this time as we reopen the office and help keep the community healthy. We have missed our patients dearly and are looking forward to serving you.
To contact the office please call 406-752-8161